Before reading the post, I invite you to watch the video https://youtu.be/qXoVryRj1Oo,
In this week's post, I write about TIPS FOR RELAXING AND FOCUSING.
TIPS FOR RELAXING
If at any time you get overwhelmed or have trouble catching sleep.
- Aspire, breathe and expire. Thinking and feeling our own breath.
- The best positions are as follows:
• Sitting completely straight.
• Lying also completely straight.
• In both positions, have your arms and legs relaxed.
- Do it as many times as necessary until we enter the state of relaxation.
TIPS FOR FOCUSING
It is essential to concentrate to be the most productive person possible.
- Be clear about our tasks and our objectives.
- How to organize ourselves to be able to fulfill the previous point?
• Sorting by theme.
• By importance.
• By difficulty.
- Eliminate all distractions around us, one of the biggest distractions is the mobile.
If we must use the mobile, silence notifications and everything else that we do not
- Have all the necessary tools to carry out our tasks nearby.
- And water, tea, coffee (whatever you want).
- Begin with our task, totally focused on it. Do not think about the tasks already
finished or in the future.
- Rest, it is essential to take small breaks, to return with more energy and without
- Go through the tasks performed.
- When finishing one task and starting another, go doing those that are related to
The important thing when carrying out a task is to be totally focused on it.
Copyright Abogada Nathalie González y Mediadora, Creadora de Objetivo Cero