In this week's video, https://youtu.be/htDuWUglefY, I present a specific case of consumer law, such as online subscription.
The advice I am writing about is applicable to any type of online contracting.
TIPS WHEN CHOOSING THE WEBSITE
- Choose preferably the ones you have used and convey confidence.
- In case of doubt, always choose the websites with a padlock.
- Find references on the pages.
- Consult the opinions of previous clients.
- See where that web page lies.
- Contact them directly, to expose any questions we have.
- Read all the sections before hiring:
- Contract conditions.
- Duration of the contract.
TIPS FOR MAKING CASH PAYMENT EFFECTIVE
- Always check that it is a reliable page, that is, that the padlock comes out.
- That you are always referred to a secure payment gateway.
- Never enter the pin in case we decide to pay by card.
- If after making the purchase, we receive an email requesting the pin, never respond.
Copyright Nathalie González