TIPS TO BE CALMER:
- Do not despair, thinking that this only happens to us.
- Try to be busy in what we like the most.
- If one day we do nothing, do not think that we have done it wrong. We are entitled to days like this.
- Be positive and optimistic. Although we must allow ourselves to have a “bad” day or to do nothing.
- Do those things that we couldn't do before due to lack of time.
- Go back to abandoned hobbies.
- Get some exercise, as much as possible.
- Important: let's do the activity we do, always remember to take breaks.
- The power of the white fol, write all the events that generate a positive emotion.
TIPS FOR BETTER SLEEP:
- Maintain the same schedule, both for activity, that is, our office hours and sleeping hours.
- Disconnect from all screens, including mobile phone, 1 hour before bedtime.
- Do not think about the things we have to do the next morning, or the week.
- Try to leave your mind blank.
- Relax with the sole thought of falling asleep.
- It is important to sleep and not just rest, so that our brain and body are ready and prepared for the next day.
- You must sleep 8 hours. If one day you sleep less, nothing happens, as long as it does not last over time.
Copyright Nathalie González