Before reading the post, I recommend you watch the video https://youtu.be/otpB7bxR-9E, DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE MARRIAGE ECONOMIC REGIMES IN SPAIN.
You must remember that:
- The spouses stipulate in matrimonial agreements the matrimonial property regime they wish to choose.
- If you do not stipulate it in capitulations or they are ineffective, the community property regime will govern.
- You can change your matrimonial property regime.
In the post, I leave you a SCRIPT TO CHOOSE YOUR MARRIAGE ECONOMIC REGIME.
- Do I want the profits and benefits to be shared equally?
- Is it my wish that what I earn also belongs to the other spouse? And vice versa?
- Do I want to share all expenses 50%?
- Or instead of 50%, can I choose another percentage?
- Do you want to assume the existence of common debts or not?
- We want private property and community property to exist, or do we not want it?
- Is it possible to agree on how we want our regime to be before the marriage is celebrated or after it is celebrated?
- We do not want to agree to it, we want current legislation to be applied.
If you have doubts, I recommend you come to me. I accompany you and help you choose the matrimonial property regime that best suits your wishes.
Copyright Abogada Nathalie González y Mediadora, Creadora de Objetivo Cero Víctimas.