Before reading the post, I invite you to watch the video https://youtu.be/i_F1iqAdcV0,
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MARRIAGE AND COMMON-LAW COUPLE.
Next, I am writing to you in relation to SOME ADVICE BEFORE MAKING THE DECISION TO CHOOSE BETWEEN MARRIAGE OR COMMON-LAW COUPLE.
- Before choosing one option or another, think about it calmly.
- Marriage and common-law couple are not the same, nor do they have the same legal consequences.
- They cannot be combined with each other, that is, if marriage is chosen, the current marriage rules apply. If common-law couple is chosen, its corresponding rules apply.
- Marriage is more legally regulated than common-law couple.
- The marriage consists of a state regulation.
- The common-law couple, its regulation depends on each Autonomous Community.
- The ceremony of celebration of the marriage can be civil or religious.
- The ceremony of celebration of the de facto union is civil.
- You must be clear about the personal and legal implications of marriage and de facto union.
- You must know their differences; I refer you to the video.
If you have doubts, I recommend you come to me. I accompany you and help you choose between marriage or commo-law couple, solving all your doubts. So, you can choose the option that best suits your wishes.
Copyright Abogada Nathalie González y Mediadora, Creadora de Objetivo Cero Víctimas.