In this week's video, I tell you about CRIMINAL RECORDS AND POLICE RECORDS, https://youtu.be/aEwfG_ByQc0.
In this post, you will read about CANCELLATION OF CRIMINAL RECORDS AND CANCELLATION OF POLICE RECORDS.
CANCELLATION OF CRIMINAL RECORDS
- When the convicted person has extinguished criminal responsibility, ex officio or at the request of a party, when the following periods have elapsed without having committed a crime:
- Light penalties: six months.
- Penalties not exceeding twelve months and those imposed for reckless crimes: two years.
- Remaining less serious penalties of less than three years: three years.
- Remaining less serious penalties equal to or greater than three years: five years.
- Serious penalties: ten years.
CANCELLATION OF POLICE RECORDS
- If you are identified and there are no further criminal actions, you can request cancellation immediately.
- If legal proceedings are initiated:
- If it is not convicted, wait for the file.
- If he is convicted, it must be wait for the expungement of the criminal record.
- If the police intervention leads to an administrative sanctioning file, the sanction must be fulfilled or allow 5 years to elapse from its commission.
Copyright Abogada Nathalie González y Mediadora, Creadora de Objetivo Cero Víctimas.