In this post, I tell you about the NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTRATION OF THE COMMON-LAW COUPLES IN THE COMMUNITY OF MADRID:
· Be of legal age or an emancipated minor.
· Existence of a free, notorious and public cohabitation as a couple for 12 consecutive months.
· At least one of them must be registered in a municipality of the Community of Madrid.
· They must be single, widowed, divorced or separated.
· Not be related, until the third degree.
· Not be in another common-law couple.
· That this union is not registered in another Autonomous Community.
· Not suffer from a mental deficiency or anomaly that prevents valid consent from being given.
Link for the Registry of the Common-Law Couples: https://www.comunidad.madrid/servicios/justicia/registro-uniones-hecho
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZALEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creator of OBJETIVO CERO VÍCTIMAS.