- They instill values.
- They give them memories of their deceased parent, in case it happened.
- They are a reference for grandchildren.
- The personality of the grandchildren is formed by the contradictions between relatives, as long as they are normal.
- Personal and intellectual benefits derived from the affective relationship based on blood ties.
- It is very favorable for the child to deal with their grandparents learn things from them and share experience.
- Grandparents provide a safe and stable home.
- Calm children and help them develop their strength.
- They transmit family traditions.
- They provide stability.
- Grandchildren can talk with them about their concerns, doubts, etc.