Before reading the post, you should see the video IF I CONTRACT BY PHONE, SHOULD YOU GIVE ME A WRITTEN CONTRACT?, https://youtu.be/2QhSvwdHLTI
Here are TIPS BEFORE SIGNING A CONTRACT:
- That our data are: name, surname, ID, address.
- The clauses that appear are those agreed by telephone.
- The data of the supplying company appears.
- The date during which the contract will be effective.
- In case of doubt:
- Do not sign.
- Ask the company any doubts and have them resolved.
- I recommend that you ask them to respond to you by some written means to avoid future controversies.
- You must remember:
- If we ask, they have to give us the contract in writing. If you have doubts about the contract, never sign it.
- Because once signed, even if some clauses harm you, as long as they are legal, you must comply with them.
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZÁLEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creadora de OBJETIVO CERO VÍCTIMAS.