· Do you like to argue?
· Do you find benefits in arguing?
· Does arguing have more benefits or drawbacks?
· Do you always have to be right?
· Are you pleased that when you are right, they give it to you?
· Do you prefer to solve your conflicts yourself?
· Or do you prefer to be “solved” by a third party?
· Is it hard for you to ask for forgiveness?
· Do you prefer to ask for forgiveness or to be asked?
· Do you consider yourself a collaborator?
· Do you consider yourself assertive?
· Do you consider yourself complacent?
· Do you consider yourself competitive?
· Do you prefer to initiate or suffer the conflict?
· Do the conflicts of others affect you?
· How do you behave when you are part of a conflict?
· How do you behave when you are not part of a conflict, but it affects you?
· What bothers you most when faced with a conflict?
· Did you know that in some conflicts there is also a new opportunity?
· How do you resolve your own conflicts? And the outsiders?
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZÁLEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creator of Objetivo Cero Víctimas.