SOME NOTES ABOUT SAID TAX:
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE RENT DRAFT AND THE PRESENTATION
· Rent Draft: it is the document of our declaration, but beware, if it is not presented, there is no record, and there are penalties for non-presentation.
· Presentation: it is when the rent draft is presented and with it the declaration, that is, the Tax Agency is aware of it.
· Electronic: you must have this option activated. They have the same validity as by post.
· Post mail.
· Before submitting your declaration, check with your payroll, tax certificates, other documents you have, that the rent draft is correct.
· When checking your rent draft, don't forget to click the submit button.
· When you have submitted it, always download your declaration and save it. You can also print it.
· If you have doubts when doing it, I recommend you consult a professional. It is better to consult than to have to regret later with the sanctions.
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZALEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creator of OBJETIVO CERO VÍCTIMAS.