TIPS TO AVOID SPREADING FAKE NEWS:
• Be wary of messages asking for forwarding.
• If we are not sure that the information received is true, do not forward it.
• If we know that this information is not true, but we want to forward it, make it clear that it is not true.
• Report to the Civil Guard or the Police.
• Always go to official sources to consult the information.
• If we prefer to read the news online than watch the news, I recommend you go to official sources as well. Since online news is one of the main sources of fake news.
• Are there more sources of fake news? Yes, another of the most used is WhatsApp. Also, social networks, etc. In other words, any means of communication.
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZALEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creator of OBJETIVO CERO VÍCTIMAS.