Before reading the post, I strongly recommend viewing the video
ANIMAL LAW LAWYER
In the post, I write about
ANIMALS AND REGULATORY AGREEMENT.
CAN ANIMALS BE REFERRED TO IN THE REGULATORY AGREEMENT?
In article 90 of the Spanish Civil Code, the minimum contents that the regulatory agreement must contain are regulated. That is, they are not numerus clausus. Therefore, animals can be referred to in the regulatory convention itself.
WHAT CAN BE REGULATED WITH REGARD TO ANIMALS?
Everything related to the animal and necessary for its welfare:
· Ordinary veterinary expenses: vaccinations, check-ups, deworming, etc.
· Extraordinary expenses of the veterinarian: operations, specific medication of the operations, and so on.
· Food, toys, necklace, leash, house, etc.
· Who keeps the animal, visitation regime, type of custody. That is to say, the possession, the stay and the coexistence.
· Reflect who will be responsible for the expenses mentioned above.
· In addition, to set the percentage in which the expenses must be paid.
· When it is written, the affected parties should be as calm as possible and make the decisions always thinking about the welfare of the animal.
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZALEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creator of OBJETIVO CERO VÍCTIMAS.