Before reading the post, I recommend you watch my video CONSUMER LAW LAWYER, https://youtu.be/OX9XYr0apCM
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF CONSUMERS AND USERS
14 calendar days without indicating and without incurring cost. Since when? From the day of the celebration or from when the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires material possession of the good.
Can you always exercise the right of withdrawal?
Cases in which you cannot exercise the right of withdrawal (the most frequent):
· Customized products.
· Tailored suits.
· Products that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
· Sound or video recordings sealed. Like CD, DVD, ...
· Sealed computer programs, for example, Microsoft Office.
· Sealed products that are unsealed when delivered to the consumer or user.
· Provision of services, once its execution has been completed.
· Provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market.
· Goods that deteriorate rapidly.
· Assets that have been mixed with others indivisibly. That is, the consumer acquires a good on one hand and decides to join another. In this case, you can no longer return it.
· Newspapers or magazines.
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZALEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creadora de OBJETIVO CERO VÍCTIMAS.