CYCLE OF VIOLENCE IN THE PARTNER:
1. Phase of increasing tension.
2. Aggression phase.
3. Honeymoon phase.
In this phase there are poisoned gifts and poisoned phrases.
GUIDELINES FOR THE DETECTION OF VIOLENCE IN THE PARTNER
· Myths of romantic love:
- Love Hurts.
- Who loves you makes you cry.
- Love is a source of happiness.
- We have to find our better half.
- The passion is infinite.
- Giving up our hobbies is part of love.
- We all have to do it with the couple.
- The love conquers all.
- Jealousy is part of love.
-If he controls you, it's because he loves you and is afraid of losing you.
· Phrases to raise awareness:
- No one has the right to control our mobile or control our networks. Nor knowing our passwords.
- Jealousy is not love. Jealousy is a form of control.
- Suffering is not love.
- Bullying is dangerous and it's not love, both online and face to face.
- Because, even if we are with a person, that person is a part of our life, not our whole life and of course our life should not revolve around that person.
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZALEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creator of OBJETIVO CERO VÍCTIMAS.