GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW IN CASE OF SUFFERING CYBERBULLYING:
· Never delete anything that comes to us, even if it doesn't bother us too much. If you don't want to see it when you open the app, you can archive it.
· Do not give in to blackmail.
· Tell our trusted person, it can be one or more people.
· Always seek support within our circle, and if it does not exist, outside of it, we are not alone.
· Never feel guilty, nor think that this abusive situation has been provoked. The only guilty and responsible person is the one who commits the cyberbullying.
· Contact a professional who works with these issues.
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW IF YOU KNOW OF A CASE OF CYBERBULLYING:
· Let the victim know that she is not alone.
· Offer our full support.
· Do not ask direct questions.
· Do not elicit topics that the victim does not want to comment on.
· Examples of violence can be given, so that the victim gives her opinion.
· Try to open his eyes in a measured way.
· If the victim wants to file a complaint, accompany her if that is her wish.
· If the victim wants to file a complaint, and she wishes to go alone, respect her and do not insist on accompanying her.
· Never pressure the victim to tell her experiences. The victim will tell us when she wants and if she wants.
· Never judge the victim, nor her actions, nor does she take time to report or tell.
· If the victim asks us for shelter, give it to her without question.
Always support the victim and never pressure her to tell us everything.
Copyright ABOGADA NATHALIE GONZALEZ Y MEDIADORA, Creator of OBJETIVO CERO VÍCTIMAS.