Before reading this post, I invite you to watch the video, https://youtu.be/1bPM3xfve9Q
What to do when receiving the email from the company?
- Open it.
- Reading it.
- Save it.
- Any questions, send them as a reply to that email to the company.
- When doubts are resolved, sign it.
If I receive it, and delete it, what are the consequences?
- That the ERTE is still valid. Because communication by corporate email is totally valid in times of pandemic.
- Not because it is erased, it is equivalent to disagreeing.
- It is not worth deleting it and saying I did not find out.
What are the advantages of receiving the ERTE in this way?
- It is not necessary to go to the company in person.
- It is a reliable method. Both what is written and the sender.
- What you sign cannot be modified.
- Also, safe, since you do not touch a paper or a pen.
- You avoid a displacement.
Copyright Lawyer Nathalie González and Mediator and Creator of Target Zero Victims