I recommend you first watch my video https://youtu.be/S2OYyNuXglc
In this post, I am referring to both digital work disconnection and our own digital disconnection.
DIGITAL LABOR DISCONNECTION
How to make it effective?
- Disconnect from all the devices we use to work at the end of our workday.
- Be aware of them when our workday begins, not before.
- Always respect our breaks.
OUR OWN DIGITAL DISCONNECTION
What can we do so that when we are in front of the screens, it affects the view as little as possible?
- Blink often.
- When we take an hour, rest your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Try not to always focus your eyes on the same point.
- If we find ourselves with tired or dry eyes, add moisturizing drops. Here, I advise you to go to your eye doctor for advice, the drops that improve suit you.
What are the tips to carry it out before going to bed?
- Turn off our computer or device that we use to work at the end of our workday.
- If we are reading an e-book, turn off the device where we are reading, at least 1 hour before going to bed.
- In relation to the mobile phone, we must disconnect from it at least 1 hour before going to bed.
- Always remember, at least 1 hour before going to bed, disconnect from all our screens.
Why should you disconnect at least 1 hour before going to bed?
Because the blue light emitted by the devices makes it difficult for the body to make melatonin. Melatonin is essential because it helps us fall asleep. It is very important to sleep about 8 hours, so that our brain and body are prepared for the next day. Rest should not be confused with sleep.
Copyright Nathalie González