Before reading the post, I recommend you watch the video https://youtu.be/IE68suUfejQ
As I told you in the video, here are the STEPS TO BE A PRODUCTIVE AND EFFICIENT PERSON.
- Use a paper or digital agenda.
- Write down all the tasks, prioritizing as follows and perform the most complicated ones first:
- The most urgent: the first.
- The least urgent: the second.
- Those that I already did, but I must review: the third.
- Those that can wait: the fourths.
- Use distinctive colors or signs to highlight and differentiate some tasks from others. For example, I use the most striking colors for the most urgent ones.
- Make titles and subtitles.
- Go crossing out as you carry out the tasks. Make a tick or whatever you like.
- Use post-its to differentiate or note for example calls, emails or tasks to be done first thing in the morning without fail.
- Set alarms for our breaks.
- Set alarms to eat.
- Check that we have completed all the tasks.
- Rest and sleep well to start the next day with energy. Sleep between 7 and 8 hours. Sleep is sleep, not half rest.
Copyright Abogada Nathalie González y Mediadora, Creator of Objetivo Cero Víctimas