This week's video https://youtu.be/E6bzrQtjQOk, FINE OF 3,000 EUROS FOR PUBLISHING THE VIDEO OF A TRIAL ON YOUTUBE.
In the post, I am writing you in relation to PERSONAL DATA.
What does personal data consist of?
It is data that belongs to our sphere of privacy. Any photographic, acoustic, numerical, alphabetical information that belongs to identifiable or identified natural persons.
Examples: telephone number, political affiliation, ID, medical registrations and cancellations, emails, tax information.
In what areas?
- Identity (name, surname, affiliation, photo, video, etc.).
- Occupations (work, illnesses, studies, etc.).
Requirements for a lawful treatment of personal data:
You must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Consent of the interested party for the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes.
- Execute a contract in which the interested is a party or at his request for pre-contractual measures.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect vital interests of the person concerned.
- Fulfillment of a mission of public interest.
- Satisfaction of legitimate interests.
Court of Justice of the European Union
Two cumulative requirements must be met: the treatment must be necessary to satisfy the legitimate interest and that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person do not prevail.
Copyright Abogada Nathalie González y Mediadora, Creadora de Objetivo Cero Víctimas.