Before reading today's post, I recommend you watch the video https://youtu.be/iQYTkMViFa0, DOUBTS ABOUT MEDIATION.
In this post, I put at your disposal a script of questions for when a conflict arises or when it arises for other people.
SCRIPT FOR CONFLICTS
- Do you like to argue?
- Do you find benefits in arguing?
- Does arguing have more benefits or drawbacks?
- Do you always have to be right?
- Are you pleased that when you are right, they give it to you?
- Do you prefer to solve your conflicts yourself?
- Or do you prefer to be “solved” by a third party?
- Is it hard for you to ask for forgiveness?
- Do you prefer to ask for forgiveness or to be asked?
- Do you consider yourself a collaborator?
- Do you consider yourself assertive?
- Do you consider yourself complacent?
- Do you consider yourself competitive?
- Do you prefer to initiate or suffer the conflict?
- Do the conflicts of others affect you?
- How do you behave when you are part of a conflict?
- How do you behave when you are not part of a conflict, but it affects you?
- What bothers you most when faced with a conflict?
- Did you know that in some conflicts there is also a new opportunity?
- How do you resolve your own conflicts? And the outsiders?
Copyright Abogada Nathalie González y Mediadora, Creadora de Objetivo Cero Víctimas.