Before reading today's post, I strongly invite you to watch the video https://youtu.be/nVTKcyqlVsg
Steps to follow for the claim to be fruitful:
- Check for errors.
- Review our contract.
- When we see that it is an improper charge, contact the company.
- Always ask that they send us by SMS or email, what is spoken.
- Never agree to sign or agree to an inferior return.
- Review everything before accepting.
- Make sure there is always a deadline to make the return effective.
- Save copy.
- If you see that the deadline date is approaching, and you have not received anything back, get in touch again.
- If they notify you that you have received the return, check that it is correct, before agreeing.
- If they tell you that the return is made in your next question, make sure it is.
If I have doubts, can I come to you as a Lawyer and Mediatrix?
- Explanation of the entire process.
- Communication with the company or companies on your behalf. Thus, avoiding the hassle of having to deal with them.
- Study of contracts.
- Study of the invoices.
- Study of undue charges.
- Writing of the writings.
- I also receive the replies from the company.
I take care of everything, so you do not have to worry about anything and are calm or calm.
Copyright Abogada Nathalie González y Mediadora, Creadora de Objetivo Cero Víctimas.